Where is this?

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
001.JPG Cryptic, Moi? Where is this? I'm sure Guy has driven by here a lot lately.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
Is there a new stop sign on that road the causes you to intersect with some "misery"?

As in Pasadena?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Yes Gibby, indeed.

In one traverse of that road yesterday I counted 7 sand trucks. I cannot drive it anymore without seeing them. The leaf formation was not so pronounced before the increase in traffic.

I wonder if they are shipping that sand out of state.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Yes Gibby, indeed.

In one traverse of that road yesterday I counted 7 sand trucks. I cannot drive it anymore without seeing them. The leaf formation was not so pronounced before the increase in traffic.

I wonder if they are shipping that sand out of state.

That stretch begins at the Ocean/Burlington line with a name change to Savoy. One of my favorite ways heading south. In the fall the swamp maples put on a great show along there. More than the sand trucks on the weekdays are the never ending weekend motorcycle hoards; at least the sand trucks stay to their side of the road, but they sure are ripping it up. I see a lot of sand trucks heading to shore towns, perhaps the rebuilding from Sandy? Anything going out of state would probably go by rail, I doubt they would be allowed on many bridges.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
This one will be a little different. Where is this?

"Snitches get stitches"