Cold night coming - frost?

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Wouldn't need to go any farther than the front door if I were a hunter. Woke up (again) this morning to a very loud "gobble gobble gobble" as Tom Turkey went a-courting in my yard. They are all over the place, making a big mess digging up the leaves around the edge of the yard. Sorry for the bad pic, they scattered when I opened the door :D

IMG_9839.jpg

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Wouldn't need to go any farther than the front door if I were a hunter. Woke up (again) this morning to a very loud "gobble gobble gobble" as Tom Turkey went a-courting in my yard. They are all over the place, making a big mess digging up the leaves around the edge of the yard. Sorry for the bad pic, they scattered when I opened the door :D

View attachment 22642
Let me know when they reach nuisance level for you. I'd be happy to help abate the nuisance. :) Delicious and nutritious!

• Haha
Reactions: Boyd

stiltzkin

Explorer
Feb 8, 2022
Medford

View attachment 22642

They are all over the place here as well. This big guy was showing off.

A7509558.jpg