Exploring This Morning

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
On Carranza we came upon this turtle crossing the road.

IMG_7943a.jpg

We decide to walk an area we had not visited before and walked as far as we could without having to fight our way through the woods.

IMG_7941a.jpg

We visited a gun club property and looked around there and then headed toward Apple Pie Hill. I had been looking over aerials and noticed this.

mystery.jpg

While walking to it we came upon this which I believe has been left there. The tent is collapsing and the unit is empty. I don't understand why hunters spend that money and just leave things.

IMG_7949a.jpg

When we arrived at the mystery aerial location Jessica was taking photos of turkey beard and I ran into this.

DSC_5602b.jpg

Here is an edited video.

https://youtu.be/oC_q6yuT430

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BTW, we saw a woman walking alone today on a road in the pines. I am happy to see she was out there enjoying herself.

Reactions: PINEY WARDEN

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
On Carranza we came upon this turtle crossing the road.

View attachment 19895

We decide to walk an area we had not visited before and walked as far as we could without having to fight our way through the woods.

View attachment 19896

We visited a gun club property and looked around there and then headed toward Apple Pie Hill. I had been looking over aerials and noticed this.

View attachment 19897

While walking to it we came upon this which I believe has been left there. The tent is collapsing and the unit is empty. I don't understand why hunters spend that money and just leave things.

View attachment 19900

When we arrived at the mystery aerial location Jessica was taking photos of turkey beard and I ran into this.

View attachment 19899

Here is an edited video.

https://youtu.be/oC_q6yuT430
Snake looks like it’s about to shed

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The photo with the arrow pointing to the tent is the only one I posted.