Union Clay Gun Club

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Badfish740 said:
The deer and those of us who hunt them (and pheasants too), which I understand isn't all that popular on this board. Are there any hunters besides myself and RednekF350?

I didn't think hunters were looked down upon here... I certainly don't have a problem with them.

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
Oops, not really what I meant. I just meant that most on this board seem more into exploration, hiking, and other things. I've just not seen that many discussions regarding hunting in the WMAs and whatnot. Of course I'm almost conditioned to hear an anti-hunting response. Most of my friends who backpack, hike, or otherwise enjoy nature in ways not involving a shotgun or a bow think it's absolutely barbaric. But again I just meant that it didn't seem like there were very many hunters on this board.

foofoo

Explorer
Sep 14, 2003
i spend many hours in the pines hunting. its the most peaceful time of the year sitting in a tree.

Oriental

Explorer
Apr 21, 2005
I began hunting (deer) 5 or 6 years ago and that quiet time in the woods is just awesome. The bonus is that the family enjoys the venison as much as I do. Even bought a bow last year! Would love to go out for ducks sometime. Having an excuse to watch the sun rise over some old cranberry bog somewhere would be great.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I'm not a hunter myself, but I know some duck hunters I could hook you up with. One of them owns a bait/hunting shop and I imagine would love the extra company.

Jeff