requesting a little help

Jerseygirl

Aug 21, 2007
East Windsor, NJ
hello everyone, I was hoping for a little help in pricing a surf rod that once belonged to my Dad. I know almost nothing about the equipment prices for vintage rods ( just ebay prices) and thought you guys may. Below is the description of the rod and case. I placed it up Rod3.jpg for sale on a FB yard sale group page at $200.00 ( negotiable ) and while at Columbus Flea Marker last weekend , spoke to man that may be interested. But, what is a good price? Thanks if you can help with this.
"Vintage 15' Mighty Surf by Reliance # MS15 Action Med.Heavy Rod ; 3 piece. Excellent Used Condition
Plano Hard Rod Case . Locking caps and foam padding. Telescopes in 6" increments. Just a couple outside scuffs "

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If you are near Toms River, take it over to John at Betty & Nicks in Seaside Park, if anyone knows, he does. or he can put you in touch with someone. A little difficult getting around over there as there is road paving going on, just follow the signs.

Jerseygirl

Aug 21, 2007
East Windsor, NJ
46er, I did take a ride to Betty & Nicks and dropped the rod/reel off Saturday. It was a beautiful day down the shore and a much needed cabin fever break from it all. Not much luck on resale but I wanted to thank you again. Nice group of people at Seaside. I'll dig out the tackle box and another reel and head back to Columbus or list on Craigslist as he suggested. Or, figure out how to surf fish from Youtube ! ;)