PPA Launches "Pinelands Adventures"

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Somewhat related, I saw a Ford Expedition going through the woods near Lock's Bridge with Bog Iron Guides lettered on the door last Sunday. Don't know if he was giving a tour or not.
The pines may be getting a little busier it seems.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have never made a dime on the barrens and feel good about that. Just saying....

Reactions: Menantico

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I noticed this morning they also acquired the van he used for transport. As Don says, they acquired it lock, stock and barrel.

Patricia and I were invited today to take a maiden canoe voyage, a trial run, (along with about 8 other participants) sponsored by the newly-formed Pinelands Adventures down the Batsto River from Quaker Bridge to the head of Batsto Lake. The water level was good, the temperature brisk, the stillness, awesome. Very little was in bloom: shadbush, leatherleaf, a few golden club, livid sedge, and trident red maple (most of which had already turned to keys). No doubt, the buds of sour or black gum and those of the highbush blueberry will burst into bloom with a string of a few warm days by early May. We extend our thanks to the PPA and wish them the best of luck with this new venture!

Reactions: RednekF350

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice! It was a good day to go.

I received a notice that they are looking to hire there.