Bulltown Road Civilization?

Barry_Timony

Feb 17, 2016
Forked River
My father used to pick up the garbage in Washington Twp. and he swears by it that there is a civilization off of Bulltown Rd. in the woods somewhere. He claims it's "an eerie place" and the people are "downright nuts" and he's not referring to the people who live on the road because he actually likes those people a lot lol. Does anybody know any truth to it? He claims the people are like anti-society and live in the woods near Bulltown...

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Tim,

Although I have never seen anyone like that, I would think it is possible. Some of the homes cannot be seen from Bulltown road. Maybe they are there.

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
My father used to pick up the garbage in Washington Twp. and he swears by it that there is a civilization off of Bulltown Rd. in the woods somewhere. He claims it's "an eerie place" and the people are "downright nuts" and he's not referring to the people who live on the road because he actually likes those people a lot lol. Does anybody know any truth to it? He claims the people are like anti-society and live in the woods near Bulltown...

If they're anti-society how is it that they are getting their garbage picked up? They're either paying property taxes or a garbage bill.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
He didn't say that his father was picking up their garbage… ;)

Maybe 15 years ago I was exploring Belleplain State forest for the first time. On my way home I took one of the major unpaved roads and ran into a big group of people in sort of a tent city in the woods, not far from the town of Belleplain. Very strange, I wondered if it was just some kind of camp-out, but got the feeling they had been there for awhile. I know that area very well now, but can't figure out where I saw these people before….

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They also were doing the same off of Savoy a while back. One of the PBX members found them.

slay

Aug 21, 2016
sicklerville
Back in the sixties their were families who lived on Bulltown Road. They were different (i'm being nice) i can give you more info but not comfortable giving details on line.

Reactions: 92 Blazer Jeff