Phoneskope

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Thanks to a tip from 46'er, I looked at Phoneskope adapters for my spotter. I bought one for my Redfield spotter that accepts an iPhone 6+ in an Otter Box. It came in the mail yesterday.
I took these this morning at the bird feeder. I am going to hit the bogs out front later today and see if I can capture some waterfowl photos.
This was only about 60 ' away at 20x. Pretty cool.

IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Very cool - damn, now I want a scope and one of those! I already have the tripod and Otterbox at least. BTW, the Otterbox is a real monster and makes the fingerprint reader hard to use on my 6s plus. I only use it when I'm using the phone as a GPS in the woods.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Very cool - damn, now I want a scope and one of those! I already have the tripod and Otterbox at least. BTW, the Otterbox is a real monster and makes the fingerprint reader hard to use on my 6s plus. I only use it when I'm using the phone as a GPS in the woods.

It certainly looks like it's going to be a lot of fun Boyd. I never made it out to the bog yesterday for duck pics but I will post a few once I do.
The Phoneskope is avaialble for the 6+ in two models. The one I have accepts the 6+ in an Otter Box. The other model accepts the bare phone.