Picnic

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Do we have a venue yet?

I would propose that you do not advertise it, since there are people who view this site who would love nothing more than to cause grief and aggrivation for everyone here.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
This post was edited Friday at 10:23 pm to include the capital words in the paragraph below, just giving people a chance to get onlline and vote.

Guy
Jessica
Tom
Jeff
Bob
Ben
Laura
Ariadne and fiancee

That makes 9. Thanks to all. Please vote via private message to me on one of the following. I will accept the first round of votes until SATURDAY NITE at 10PM, so if you have not decided to come and now want to, I will accept your vote too.

Oswego Lake (at main swimming beach)
Calico Ridge (on bank of Oswego River)
My house (don't hesitate if you want, alcohol allowed)
Bamber Lake ($5, alcohol allowed)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
The venue is set, the date is firm, the assignments for food will be tomorrow night.

Its not too late for others to join in. If you are coming let me know and I'll send you a PM with directions and a food assignment.

For those that are coming, if you have not checked your PM for directions, view it now. Remember, bring your own booze.

Unless I hear strong objections from most, it will be:

Appetizers
Barbecue Chicken
Burgers
Hot dogs
Salads
Desert

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
I haven't been on for awhile, so I missed the voting. Am I missing something here? Is the deciding place and time private? Can't say I am comning, if I don't know the time and place.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
All, check your private messages. You have your list to bring. Also, if you have any thoughts of swimming bring a suit. Let me know of any changes.

aserdaten

Scout
Jul 26, 2003
Ormond Beach, Florida
I just found this thread on the forum tonite; haven't been prowling this site as much as I would like in recent months. I will be flying into Philadelphia from Daytona Beach this Saturday (9/10) at around 12:15 p.m. I don't know what time the picnic is planned, but I could probably make it by 1:30 or 2:00 depending on location. If somebody could email me at aserdaten@ob.clearwire.net and give me the particulars I would be grateful. Or phone me at 386-846-3750 (cell), which I will also have with me on the trip north (as well as my new laptop). The phone is usually turned off between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. daily. The reason for email instead of private messaging is that (believe it or not) I've never tried the latter and would probably screw it up.

--- Dave Quaid, Ormond Beach, FL

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Coming

Guy and Jess
Woodjin
Ben and Laura
Ariadne and finacee
gagliarchives (Tom)