PG Rated Video

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

Check this strange video out. A man posted a video at Atsion Lake even though he calls it Attison Lake and he has slipped in a few PG rated frames. So if you don't want to see that don't click on the link. Go to 1:26 seconds and when it shows up pause the video and also watch it. I am surprised someone has not reported it.

Remember, PG and weird rated.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Pine trees turn sand into dirt? I thought sand was already dirt? Sand is inorganic bits of quartz silica where as dirt can be organic or inorganic or both.Maybe he is referring to the sand becoming mixed with organie matter and in his view (dirt).Any tree will do that or any vegetation whatsoever. I believe the grey soil under the humus layer before you hit pure sand might be what he's referring to?
Also I wonder if someone downloaded his video and spiced it up and then hacked his youtube page and redownloaded the spicy video in place of his original video.The Guy seems totally legit and the spicy parts weren't even funny.I think some turd is having their own bit of perverse fun with him.