Batsto Mansion

Pandrews

Oct 12, 2018
Galloway
Posting because I like Batsto - Here ya go!

wZTYHLo5t0heLC5ymJT-ZCDGwIDy2zs0v_Cat55ffzytEg9gqBIHyGaIM3bp4nbM7kbE2R9AEMA_hHyTgHBQ=w1680-h859-rw

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Sorry, that image doesn't work. If you want to link to an image stored off-site, the URL must point to a file that ends in .jpg or .png. Alternately, use the "upload a file" option and choose an image file that is stored locally on your computer.

Pandrews

Oct 12, 2018
Galloway
Sorry, that image doesn't work. If you want to link to an image stored off-site, the URL must point to a file that ends in .jpg or .png. Alternately, use the "upload a file" option and choose an image file that is stored locally on your computer.

:( That's not working either. It says that the file is too big.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Then you will need to use some software to make the photo smaller. I generally re-size my pictures to no more than 800 pixels wide, unless it's something like a map where a higher resolution image is important. Also, try saving it as a medium quality .jpg file, .png files are generally larger and a recent site update appears to be more strict about file size than the old software.

Last edited:

Pandrews

Oct 12, 2018
Galloway
Then you will need to use some software to make the photo smaller. I generally re-size my pictures to no more than 800 pixels wide, unless it's something like a map where a higher resolution image is important. Also, try saving it as a medium quality .jpg file, .png files are generally larger and a recent site update appears to be more strict about file size than the old software.

thank you!

Reactions: Boyd