graveyard in bamber??

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
hey guys im new to this forum and like it alot more than other forums i have visited. i have been off roading through the bamber lakes trail off dover road in lacey in dover township. alot of wierd shuff has happend to me while being back there so i guess thats why i continue to go.

recently, i recieved 2 messages on my answering machine that were beyond spooky. actually spooky doesnt explain it. anyways, i brought the tape to a friend of mine who is big into EVP and ghost hunting. after telling him my experiances with bamber/pine barrens trails, he wants to go back there thursday.

my question is....where is this so called cemetary that is supposed to be back there??? i have seen pictures of it, and herd of it, but never can find directions, or anyone willing to share where it is (greedy bastards:D)

can anyone help me out with this? this is probably the only place i havnt visited back there, and yet its the one that drives my insane because i cant locate it.

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
it could be im not really sure, i have only seen pictures, but never got an actual name. a guy who did ghost hunting back there took pictures of some cemetary from afar, and one shot of a gravestone, but never anything with the front gate.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
ah, ok. if there was a gravestone then it's not ten mile hollow.

i have not heard of a graveyard out there but i don't know that area all that well. see if you can find that picture and post it. maybe someone will recognize it.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
I tried to find 10 Mile Hollow a few times now and still can't. I found coords for 2 foundations which are supposed to be near it, but the 2 times I went I was turned around by either intense heat or equally intense flies. Maybe I'll go try again today.

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
ok there was a bit of confusion on my part, it seems this cemetery is in eagleswood township? no it bamber like i had thought. heres the link...

http://www.stuofdoom.com/cemeteryroad.html

do you guys know where this place is? i have a rough idea where eagleswood township is, but no clue where this place is.

so i guess the cemetery in bamber is a pet cemetery? where is this located? just going to do a lil ghost hunting so to speak and wanna know some places that we can do a little research.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
importracer921 said:
ok there was a bit of confusion on my part, it seems this cemetery is in eagleswood township? no it bamber like i had thought. heres the link...

http://www.stuofdoom.com/cemeteryroad.html

do you guys know where this place is? i have a rough idea where eagleswood township is, but no clue where this place is.

so i guess the cemetery in bamber is a pet cemetery? where is this located? just going to do a lil ghost hunting so to speak and wanna know some places that we can do a little research.

Have you been watching the show Supernatural? Jessica said she bets you are. :)

Guy

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
unfortionatly, i never find the time to watch miss. alba jump around kicking ass. but the thigns i would do to let her kick mine.......

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Jessica Alba... :pigfly:

I like the Ghost Hunters show on Sci-Fi.

If you're into haunted graveyards, the one at Atsion is supposed to be active. South Jersey Ghost Research apparently got some EVP's. Even Henry Charlton Beck claimed that he met a ghost at Atsion.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
That cemetery is very easy to get to; it's just off Rt. 9 in Eagleswood. The street sign has been missing for quite a while now though. Can't really be more specific; I don't know any landmarks down that way.

Edit - Forgot to mention there are always lots of mosquitoes in that cemetery. Just a word of caution.

aserdaten

Scout
Jul 26, 2003
Ormond Beach, Florida
Graveyard in Bamber?

The cemetery in Eagleswood Township, supposedly on Cemetery Road (a curious location for a cemetery, of course) should be easily found on a street map of the county, and the cemetery itself might also be shown.

As for cemeteries in Lacey Township, original topic of this thread, what about the Crooms (I believe) private cemetery within Double Trouble State Park (use Lacey Road entrance just before the GSP overpass).

Generally speaking most cemeteries are shown (although probably not named) on the 1:24,000 series of government topo maps, which should be familiar to all the Pine Barrens Explorers gang.

Dave "aserdaten"
Ormond Beach, FL

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
well i went to a cemetery in manahawkin last night around 11, and we stopped at one off eagleswood rd by the trooper HQ.

holy shit!!! the cemetery in manahawkin was crawling with orbs! got some really nice pics! i had a shitty disposable camera and my friend had a digi cam, so obviously i coulnt see what i was takin pics of right away unlike him, but when i looked at his screen after every shot....i got chillis just seeing all the orbs that the naked eye cant pick up. my pics will be developed today, 10/12/2005, and im picking them up at 12. cant wait!!!

where is this Crooms cemetery located in lacey? i used to live there and took the parkway home everyday last year, but never noticed it. this thursday and friday will be packed! with ghost hunting experiance's. ill fill you guys in on saturday with what we discovered.

Windsor

Scout
Aug 11, 2005
Somerdale
bruset said:
Jessica Alba... :pigfly:

I like the Ghost Hunters show on Sci-Fi.

If you're into haunted graveyards, the one at Atsion is supposed to be active. South Jersey Ghost Research apparently got some EVP's. Even Henry Charlton Beck claimed that he met a ghost at Atsion.

Are you talking about the one by the church off of Quaker Bridge Road, right near 206?

importracer921

Oct 11, 2005
i dont know the directions, im not from around there, my friend i was with knew exactly where it was at...the only thing i can tell you that might help is that its right next to a park with a playground and a biiiig ass lake. it wasnt that big, but once you walk down twards the small wooded section in the back, there are a few graves there, and that was the creepiest part.

we only went there because my friend was at the park one night at like 2 in the morning, and he said he herd really wierd noises, like grunting. so we went back to see if i could hear it, but we just got really nice pics like i said.