Any trail runners out there?

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
I am new to this site and am searching for a group who does trail runs. please contact me at medinaphoto1@msn.com as I would like to participate. I can run distances up to 12 miles.
thank you,
robert

Robert, welcome to the site. I would be interested in the future, but am presenty injured (and going crazy!!). I hope to be able to run the trails again by January or February if all goes well with rehab, but I most likely will not be able to go very far for awhile. What pace do you run? I'm not a young runner and have slowed a bit (ok, slowed a lot) recently.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Lately that's me. I take my dog out in the woods, she runs and I limp along behind. I'm pretty sure that she runs circles around me just for spite :) .

Your dog and Bob's dog would get along fine. We drive along in the truck for miles following his dog. He runs and runs and runs. He even most of the time knows what road to take. Uncanny!

Guy

andy1015

Explorer
May 4, 2007
Yea i have two goldens and they just run for miles. I walk with them for a few and then drive to a different spot why they just run there

Actually, right at the moment I am nursing a sore right knee. I ran 10 miles on Monday and 10 miles on Tuesday and then tried to bike 20 miles on Wednesday (I now see the importance of cross training- I did not realize some muscles were dormant) Well I am feeling the pain now. (My brother is in the hospital on the 5th floor) When I go to the hospital I take the stairs both up and down. I sprint up as fast as I can, well I had to walk backwards down the stairs because my knees hurt so bad.
Well, perhaps we will all be better by spring and can do some trail runs.

Thanks for welcoming me.
Cheers,
Rob