Emillio Carranza / Blue Comet

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Yeah, I know you're wondering why these two seperate events share the subject line. The short answer is I was wondering where I could borrow or buy these two DVD's by Robert Emmons.

Goodwill: The Flight of Emillio Carranza
DE Lux: The Tale of the Blue Comet

I left the title this way because I thought it might wake up the forums. It's pretty icy in the pines and I guess not many are getting out.

Thanks,
Ed

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Ed,

They will be for sale at the book signing this year. Robert will be speaking along with Jerseyman about this.

Guy

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Try your local library. If they don't have them they can do a search for other libraries that may, and then have the titles sent to them. You can probably search online, but they can do it faster using your tax money. :D

Downright miserable day here, I'd rather have the snow. Perhaps another biggie the end of next week :dance:

I did a search for the Ocean County Library; they have both titles available.

http://pac.theoceancountylibrary.org/polaris/search/searchresults.aspx?ctx=1.1033.0.0.6&type=Keyword&term=Robert%20Emmons&by=AU&sort=RELEVANCE&limit=TOM=*&query=&page=0

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I was out for awhile. Wet and drizzly, but not too cold. Actually very peaceful, misty and beautiful.

It's been foggy and rainy all day. Around 40f, but feels like 20f. AMC cable had some of my favorite westerns on. :)

Yeah, I know you're wondering why these two seperate events share the subject line. The short answer is I was wondering where I could borrow or buy these two DVD's by Robert Emmons.

Goodwill: The Flight of Emillio Carranza
DE Lux: The Tale of the Blue Comet

I left the title this way because I thought it might wake up the forums. It's pretty icy in the pines and I guess not many are getting out.

Thanks,
Ed

Ed:

Go to www.RobertEmmons.com and follow the directions for placing an order.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002

This snow is frustrating. I have so many things on my to-do list that I want to do before summer. Anyway, I may have a few bits of info that I recently learned that I will post tomorrow afternoon or so.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
It's been foggy and rainy all day. Around 40f, but feels like 20f. AMC cable had some of my favorite westerns on. :)

Do tell! I love Westerns too but only have basic cable right now. My girlfriend works in a used book store and has come up with many of the more obscure and older ones.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Do tell! I love Westerns too but only have basic cable right now. My girlfriend works in a used book store and has come up with many of the more obscure and older ones.

They have old mysteries?? My brother collects them.

Guy

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I hope you guys are taking enough time off from reading, watching old movies and complaining about the weather to get out and enjoy it today! :) 50 degrees here at 1:00 PM and beautiful. No snow on the ground, sun is nice and warm. I'm headed out right now.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I hope you guys are taking enough time off from reading, watching old movies and complaining about the weather to get out and enjoy it today! :) 50 degrees here at 1:00 PM and beautiful. No snow on the ground, sun is nice and warm. I'm headed out right now.

Made a trip to Forsythe NWR, stopped at Stafford Forge WMA on the way back. Still some snow/ice within the tree boundaries where I was, but it was fleece vest weather :dance: This will probably change this upcoming week.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Rare collectable mystery books, not movies. You said she works in a used book store and they sometimes acquire old rare books.

Guy

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org

I never stopped going out and as of saturday night the trails are still pretty treacherous. I got stuck in 2 places that are usually nothing more than flat ground while dry. The ice that has splashed io the side of the trails is retaining water in. I was over the tires of my ford explorer a couple times on main trails. Also the rutted packed down ice with water over top of it basically makes the trails nothing more than a railroad track directing you wherever it wants. Hopefully by this wekend the ice will be almost gone and it will just be high water levels.