16th Annual Pine Barrens Jamboree

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
This Saturday, Oct. 9th, at Wells Mills County Park on Rt 532 in Waretown. Come and listen to the music, courtesy of the Pinelands Cultural Society, have some good food (Lucille's will be there, among others!) and visit the vendors and exhibitors. There will also be a demonstrating sawmill, various antique engines and tractors, the Jersey Shore Live Steam organization with their travelling railroad and demonstrations of wilderness survival techniques. Slideshows being presented will include The Tuckerton Railroad on LBI by Al Stokely, The Life and Times of Elizabeth White by Dr. Mark Ehlenfeldt and Seasons of the Pines by nature photographer, Bob Birdsall. Several van trips will be offered to Cloverdale Farm cranberry bogs and to the Forked River Mountains. Stuff for the kids too!

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I would like to actually meet some of yall in person. Anybody gonna be in a certain spot a certain time? PS I swear not to discuss 4x4s with anyone. :rofl:

We set up a couple of chairs to the lake side of the big music tent and roam around, mostly to the food concessions : ) I'll have a Wharton hat on.

Bachman's Ivory

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Hazlet, Monmouth County, NJ
Attending

I will certainly be there with my girlfriend. Plan to unwind after photographing the Cranberry harvest at Double Trouble. Enjoyed the Jamboree thoroughly last year. I hope to meet some of you, though I don't know what anyone looks like!