1989 Chevy S-10 Blazer

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
redblazer.jpg

Selling my truck to help pay off some stuff.

'89 S10 Blazer
NOT 4x4. Its doors say it is but it's not. The doors came from another one or something.
163,130 miles...not bad for an 89.
Obviously it needs some work - the passenger window needs a clip to keep it on the track and there's a hole or leak in the exhaust somewhere. I don't know how bad or where it is yet because my slacker brother hasn't looked at it yet.

Runs great, never had a problem. Only bought the truck in February and have put maybe 200 miles on it since then.

Asking $800 o/b/o. Again, yes, she'll need some work. She's an old girl.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
I thought you bought a Toyota or something.

Yeah, I still have my Yaris. I bought the Blazer back in February hoping to use it for moving to the house. But because of the book release and upcoming signings, I'm not in much of a rush to go up there yet. I've already moved most of the big stuff anyway, so all it's doing right now is making my insurance higher.

wis bang

Explorer
Jun 24, 2004
East Windsor
My 1988 pickup has almost 300,000 miles [100,000 on a new engine since 9/2001] and is rusting away now...still runs great.

I now have my dad's old GMC Jimmy, a 1993 w/ 140,000 and I'm trying to keep ahead of the rust...

They are great trucks if you have your own tools and the time to keep after them.two more years of college to pay for before I can sell mine!