Another body in Lebanon... err I mean Byrne State Forest

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I'm thinking that is would probably be where Whites Bog meets Range road. I have been fishing in there fairly recently, probably around the same time he dissappeared. I remember seeing a few trucks/cars parked when I was in there. It is not that secluded. I bet people drove past and saw there was somebody in the car but did not realize he was dead. I might have. It is a shame. It is creepy also.

Jeff

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
How did a truck sit there for that long without anyone finding it??

If you drove past and saw the silohette of someone just sitting in their car you would probably think nothing of it. I am surprised that the rangers didn't invistigate after seeing the vehicle there for weeks on end. Maybe it was hidden in the woods. I bet it didn't smell much till the door was opened.

Jeff

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I'm thinking that is would probably be where Whites Bog meets Range road. I have been fishing in there fairly recently, probably around the same time he dissappeared. I remember seeing a few trucks/cars parked when I was in there. It is not that secluded. I bet people drove past and saw there was somebody in the car but did not realize he was dead. I might have. It is a shame. It is creepy also.

Jeff

I don't know Jeff, they said Manchester township. That should be quite a ways east of Whites bog road I'm a thinking.