Another HF gem...

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Stopped by the local Harbor Freight to see what was on sale. In the past I bought a couple of their square LED flashlights for about $2 each, have a hook and magnet on the back for attachment to stuff. This time around they had a similar light for $3; 39 LED triangular red shape that lights up a red triangle with one push, white flashlight with a second push and a flashing red emergency light for the third push. Same hook and magnet. I think it will work great if I'm in a hurry; 3 pushes and hang it on the rearview mirror :dance:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Have you seen the new LED lightbulb for cars? My daughter purchased a blue one for her dome light. Does a nice job and you can direct it towards the front, middle, or back if your light is in the middle of the roof.

I need a new car jack and they have a few at HF. Have to decide on which one to buy. I was using mine on the cold day last week and it must have frozen. I pushed down and pieces shattered all over the driveway.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Going back for more :D Will work great for Christmas lights!!

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/ws...0615a&utm_source=1011&cid=mEmail_s1011_c0615a
image_24977.jpg