Anybody get a survey about Wharton use?

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
I received a link to a survey asking how I use wharton from an organization I belong.
The survey was not theirs, but the states (wasnt specific)
Wondering if this was sent to multiple user groups or the specific group I was emailed from...

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
Question 1 item 6 and 7, the "4x4 off-roading" and "street legal motorcycle off-roading" can be taken many different ways by folks. It could be read as freely choosing to go "off the road" I chose to describe my vehicular activity in the "other" section. Also, question 3 with the online info selection, the very first item is suggesting a map, again I made my map comments in the "other" section on this question as well.

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
I had received it from the American Motorcycle Association
Hopefully it went to a large audience to negate multiple entries from same individual...
I did wonder if their interpretation of off road was off pavement or off trail

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
Just clicked on the link and it says I already completed survey.
Not sure about a different device or clearing cookies lets you repeat.
No I wasn't taking it a second time, reposted and wanted to check link was accurate :)

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
Just clicked on the link and it says I already completed survey.
Not sure about a different device or clearing cookies lets you repeat.
No I wasn't taking it a second time, reposted and wanted to check link was accurate :)

Multiple devices will let you take the survey over. I took it from work, just clicked the link again on my home laptop and it opened right up

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
That was a different device and IP, LoL Now you had me too curious so googled.
They use cookies... Funny they tell you the way to get around!

If a respondent's browser is set to dump cookies each time it's closed, then they can access the survey multiple times.

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
That was a different device and IP, LoL Now you had me too curious so googled.
They use cookies... Funny they tell you the way to get around!

sorry, not thinking, guess the point is if anyone wanted real results and data there would be a log in using the email addy where we each received the survey

tsqurd

Explorer
Jul 29, 2015
South Jersey
Your not suggesting any person or group would want to sway the results of the surgery, are you? I can't imagine that happening.