B&H Photo in NJ

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com

cleardot.gif

Important Message to New Jersey Customers

B&H is expanding its distribution network to better serve our customers and will soon operate a fulfillment center in the state of New Jersey.

Our new facility will allow us to process and ship your orders faster; it also means that we will begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to New Jersey addresses, starting on February 1st.

We wanted you to be among the first to know, since our records indicate that you’ve used a NJ shipping address in the past.

If you have any questions about taxes, or if you are a tax exempt entity and would like to set up your tax exemption with us, please contact our tax department:

B&H Photo Tax Department
taxdept@bhphoto.com
(212) 444 5031 or
(800) 259 8941

We are grateful for your patronage and appreciate this opportunity to continue offering you the best possible service at every level.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team
B&H Photo Video & Audio
fA1MMGPi7yorjwTSMSJ1UnKrZ0HyTbGT4ILJtbWL9N3SZA5c3z5hXdviUb1pzAY0pKHaMhHA5gvxmOatpyvTPI28cMFm93Zy8pV4bfiajPhVYDtYgg=s0-d-e1-ft

Shop | Used Dept | Explora | Send to a Friend
bXxtJMH-z-gHGe8ngqy3r5g_xc6rKaZ8TAOu7-C_MRpfwVPYVPoUqCi_gSCRFAwZtuf_6gj8xxZWfyo71VhUdD1BCSugfQ=s0-d-e1-ft
bXxtJMH-z-gHGe8ngqy3r5g_xc6rKaZ8TAOu7-C_MRpfwVPYVPoUqCi_gSCRFAwZtuf_6gj8xxZWfyo71VhUdD1BCSugfQ=s0-d-e1-ft

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
I'm pretty sure Adorama has a New Jersey warehouse and collects sales tax on NJ orders.
Yes they do charge sale tax in NJ
Local sales tax applies to residents of New York and New Jersey. We do not accept resale or tax exempt status on online orders. If you wish to apply a tax exempt form to your order, please place your order by phone, email or fax.

https://www.adorama.com/help/ordering

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
There is always Allen's ;) Better service than B&H, matches prices, and you don't have to travel into NYC if you want to salivate in store. The only place that could find me a D300 and broke up a kit to get it to me. :D

http://allenscamera.com/

Tom Jenkins

Nov 30, 2016
Pennsauken, NJ
There is always Allen's ;) Better service than B&H, matches prices, and you don't have to travel into NYC if you want to salivate in store. The only place that could find me a D300 and broke up a kit to get it to me. :D

http://allenscamera.com/

I purchased my last camera from Allen's after hearing such good things about them from others in South Jersey. I'd definitely use them over the NY stores in the future.