Best stealth drone I've seen

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Is that thing real?How is it flying.I seriously doubt those fake wings are keeping it aloft.Flaps much too slowly and disjointedly to keep it up in the air.Must have another lift method.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Is that thing real?How is it flying.I seriously doubt those fake wings are keeping it aloft.Flaps much too slowly and disjointedly to keep it up in the air.Must have another lift method.

The wings have variable speed. There is another video out there that shows it taking off, soaring, just about everything a real gull would do, except drop a load on you :D

I doubt it would last very long if they painted that thing to look like a pheasant and flew it over a WMA during small game season. :eek:

Reactions: manumuskin

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL

It generates thrust by twisting the tips of the hand wings within a fraction of a second during the wing beat to provide the thrust. This is actually neat stuff and would fool most people. It does look a bit unstable for a camera unless it has pretty good image stabilization.

noboat

Explorer
Feb 1, 2010
Waterford Works
Drones produce some great photos and let us see things differently ....Myself I hate them when out in the woods in a nice clearing and some yang wants to buzz over me. It has only happen 1 time
slingshot1.jpg

Reactions: dogg57