Bobwhite

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I don't want anyone near my nest either but unfortunately have quite a few undesirables floating up and down my street at all hours of the night on foot and bikes.It's odd that every time I go to back out of my drive to go to work at midnight I have to ease out of the driveway so I don't run some punk over out trying to make a drug deal.No street lights so this can be tricky. If the bird had half my neighbor problems it would up and fly away.Unfortunately I don't have any wings.

Reactions: bobpbx

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
...I still say Woodstock but I dont know where the nest is

That wouldn't help because there has never been confirmation of what type of bird Woodstock is Al.

From Wikipedia:
Snoopy has often wondered what type of bird Woodstock is. At one point Snoopy attempts to identify him with the aid of a field guide, asking Woodstock to attempt to imitate various birds: crow, American bittern, Carolina wren, rufous-sided towhee, yellow-billed cuckoo, Canada goose, warbler and mourning warbler. Snoopy finally gives up trying to figure it out, and hurts Woodstock's feelings by saying, "For all I know, you're a duck". Snoopy takes it back with a quick hug, at which point it becomes clear that it does not matter what type of bird Woodstock is; the only important fact is that he is Snoopy's best friend.

Schulz never definitively answered the question of what type of bird Woodstock was supposed to be.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
That wouldn't help because there has never been confirmation of what type of bird Woodstock is Al.

From Wikipedia:
Snoopy has often wondered what type of bird Woodstock is. At one point Snoopy attempts to identify him with the aid of a field guide, asking Woodstock to attempt to imitate various birds: crow, American bittern, Carolina wren, rufous-sided towhee, yellow-billed cuckoo, Canada goose, warbler and mourning warbler. Snoopy finally gives up trying to figure it out, and hurts Woodstock's feelings by saying, "For all I know, you're a duck". Snoopy takes it back with a quick hug, at which point it becomes clear that it does not matter what type of bird Woodstock is; the only important fact is that he is Snoopy's best friend.

Schulz never definitively answered the question of what type of bird Woodstock was supposed to be.

It depends on which genus of Woodstock one means. The Woodstock bird is actually a Dove :D

Woodstock_poster.jpg

Reactions: manumuskin

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com

From Wikipedia:

I can't believe I wrote Woodstock instead of Woodcock.Must be the Hippie in me coming out.I was five years old at Woodstock.Don't remember much.I must've been stoned.