Body found off of Carranza Road today

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
No one has beat our neighborhood yet.
Our claim to fame is hosting one of Gary Heidnik's corpses!
That was one that he didn't cook and eat.
Scary stuff right there.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I found an article on it but the article is not there.

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 320

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The photo's shows it on the dirt section, so if you drive there today Ed you may be able to find the location from the fire truck tracks along the side.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
For that article to be pulled something must have been wrong. I wonder if it did not turn out to be a false alarm. You would think other news organizations would have had something on it. PhillyBurbs even pulled their blog and another article I found on it was pulled.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BTW, is there any way to display the maps at maps.njpinebarrens.com in a post?

Thanks for the info. As for displaying the maps, I only know that you have to copy them, upload them, and link to them. So if you have Windows hit F14 which throws the photo into the clipboard, and then paste it into your favorite photo editor and edit it, and then save it as a jpeg. Upload it and link to it.

If anyone knows a better way, come forward. I seem to remember Ben showing a way to do this easier.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I suspect the reason the fire truck were where they were is to keep them from getting dirty. It takes quite a bit of work to clean them.

Guy

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I may have some info later. I, too, tried the articles only to find all were pulled. The trooper and ranger I talked to that day weren't giving anyone else info.

They were pretty much in the dark themselves but did tell me what they knew (Seems I still know the right people, lol). I thought that odd, but didn't think much of it. Waiting on a phone call from someone whoh may be able to shed some light. Will keep you guys posted if I am able to.

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
Not spooky. The chatter is it may very well be a body dump. Quiet because it may be connected to something important. Can you spell connected? Can't say more until I know more....

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Funny as all ... Night of the Living Dead (the original) it started it all. Just don't like thinking about zombies running around Friendship. And to think, all those unexplained moans & groans I heard all those years ago. I wonder if late at night, they can still be heard. I only heard them one other time and that was when I was lost at night at Nash's cabin.