Bog Iron Ore Beds

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
This pretty much tells us that the Mullica (Atsion) was used extensively for ore. Unfortunately, this is the only photo I took of the map so I can't show you more.

ore.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Unfortunately, I had other things of interest and had to decide what was the most important to me and get them all complete.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That's a real teaser Guy.

I know. After getting home and looking at it I was annoyed I did not get it all. Sorry about that. Maybe in the next few months I will be able to get it all.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Annoy all of you some more. :D Notice there were survey's in 1749 in that area.

smp.jpg

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
I'm reviving this thread because it been teasing me for over 6 months now. When can we expect the next installment? It's conveniently cut off the name of the bridge on the Atsion.
This has as bad as waiting for the next installment of Game of Thrones;)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It may be a while. I only took the one photo because I was mostly interested in finding stones and that map did not help me. I think we can be confident it is Quaker Bridge.

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
It may be a while. I only took the one photo because I was mostly interested in finding stones and that map did not help me. I think we can be confident it is Quaker Bridge.
Thanks Guy. I just wanted to let you know I'm patiently waiting. I doubt it's Quaker Bridge since its on the Atsion.