boydsmaps connectivity problems

Boyd

Administrator
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Use this thread to report connectivity problems with any of the boydsmaps sites. I will also post updates to any issues that the site(s) are experiencing here.

Note: To keep this thread short, old problem reports will be deleted after they are resolved.

Last edited:

Boyd

Administrator
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
All of my sites are either down or very slow at the moment. This is the result of scheduled maintenance at the hosting company and things should be back to normal around 6:00 PM, sorry for the inconvenience.

Also note that the transition is underway at boydsmaps.com and you will just see an announcement if you try to access the site. All the downloadable maps have now been removed, files are being migrated and I'll be working on new code during the next few weeks. Sometime in September boydsmaps.com will re-launch and replace online.boydsmaps.com and mobile.boydsmaps.com. More on this later...

OLM.net Cloud Hosting Services
Network Maintenance Aug 28th 3PM

This message is to let you know that we will be experiencing a network maintenance and upgrade event this afternoon Saturday, August

28th, the maintenance window for this being between 3PM and 6PM EST USA local time. This will only affect cloud servers. There will be a service interruption experienced sometime during the 3 hour maintenance window.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpbx

Boyd

Administrator
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Server is still down at 6:50 PM, sent an e-mail to support asking whether the maintenance is taking longer than expected or if there's some other problem.