Brrrrrrrrrrr

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Just stepped in from......... a short & cold walkabout.
I know it is after midnight but man it is bright as day out! Aside from the frost on the cars the sheen on the wax of my Corvette is amazing in this light! So I get on what I think is proper attire. I check the temp... 21 deg.
Shadow (My Black Lab) expresses zero interest in this walk. (my first sign)
So I get to the top of the woods at the last of the neighbor's horse paddocks. (approx 1/4 mile, whoo boy!) Decide I am stupid and the Sam Adams made me do it. I walk back but slowly so as to soak in the light, lack of warmth as the sun provides of course, and come back in to the house and it's warmth, defeated.
Still & all, I am pleased. Good night.

g.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
My thermometer here right now at 6:24 says 22. The coldest it has been since earlier this year.

I see why your dog did not want to go out :)

Guy

ICANOE2

Explorer
Sep 30, 2007
Browns Mills
My thermometer is still on 20*. Bbbrrrrr....I was wondering why the heat kept kicking on and running so long.
What do you call that? Global cooling? The coming of the next ice age? LOL
Hopefully this will make the ticks disappear.

Nov 27, 2007
Stockton College
i'm so glad it's finally getting cold! the 80 degrees in october was freaking me out. i hear we are in for another freakishly warm winter, though. lame..
i'm going camping this winter, and i hope it's cold, because it wouldn't be nearly as badass otherwise :]