Burial Ground of a Revolutionary War Soldier

I am trying to find the resting place of my 4 times great-grandfather, Jesse Kelly. His family came from the U.K. He was born in New Jersey ABT 1753; baptised at Elizabeth, New Jersey 6/6/1753; served as a Middlesex Co., New Jersey private; and died in Middlesex County, Woodbridge Township, New Jersey in 1784. He married a lady by the name of Christiana. I do not know her last name nor the date of their marriage. They had 1 child (that I know of), John Kelly born 1782 & died 9/14/1857. I do not know how Jesse Kelly died nor where he is buried. Does anyone have any clues as to where I can search for his resting place?
I am a member of DAR under Jesse Kelly and would love to visit his grave site one of these days.
Thank you for your help, Lisa

I should add to the message above that Rutgers, Special Collections, holds the card files and the collections of the Genealogical Society of New Jersey and Lisa should consider consulting this material to research Jesse Kelly. That said, however, I suspect if the person who compiled the original DAR application for Jesse did not identify his burial place, it may very well be lost in the fog of history.

Best regards,
Jerseyman