Buying up the pines

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If any individual on this site wants to they can do the same thing as Mr. Jaje and contact land owners to try to buy their property. You then could own a small piece of the pines as Freerider has.

In any event, I can say for sure he has a tough job finding property owners. There is quite a bit of land in that area that is questionable. Here is the survey of one small tract in that area and you can see where the properties overlap. Someone in the past sold land they did not own.

This is the Oswego Gun Club tract mentioned in his article. Notice the overlap.

survey2.jpg

Three overlaps.

survey1.jpg

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I've looked into purchasing land in this manner. Most land owners don't respond. I did come real close to buying land in the plains once but the seller wanted too much for it. The seller BTW, was the twp of Barnegat.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Hey Guy! you see that! Monument found! I'm on it,how bout you?
Al

If any individual on this site wants to they can do the same thing as Mr. Jaje and contact land owners to try to buy their property. You then could own a small piece of the pines as Freerider has.

In any event, I can say for sure he has a tough job finding property owners. There is quite a bit of land in that area that is questionable. Here is the survey of one small tract in that area and you can see where the properties overlap. Someone in the past sold land they did not own.

This is the Oswego Gun Club tract mentioned in his article. Notice the overlap.

survey2.jpg

Three overlaps.

survey1.jpg

Guy

freerider

Explorer
Jan 3, 2008
There are several lots reasonably priced that are available.

Those I know of are owned by a realtor.

Best for all to own a piece privately before other groups buy it up, like njcf is attempting.