Chatsworth Firehouse

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I stopped in today and one of the firemen and a woman were talking so I asked if I could take a photo. He asked who I was, as I am guessing he thought maybe I was the press. After realizing I wasn't he moved aside and told me to just keep them two out of the photo. I reached down to take the cap off my lens and it would not come off. So I had to pry it off with my fingernails. It turns out, yesterday I dropped my camera in the driveway but after looking it over I saw nothing wrong. When I pried the cap off the filter was smashed and glass was all over the lens. I had to stand there and clean the lens and cap until I was able to take the shots.

DSC_3489a.jpg

Reactions: Boyd and bobpbx

Wick

Explorer
Mar 6, 2016
Forked River
I stopped in today and one of the firemen and a woman were talking so I asked if I could take a photo. He asked who I was, as I am guessing he thought maybe I was the press. After realizing I wasn't he moved aside and told me to just keep them two out of the photo. I reached down to take the cap off my lens and it would not come off. So I had to pry it off with my fingernails. It turns out, yesterday I dropped my camera in the driveway but after looking it over I saw nothing wrong. When I pried the cap off the filter was smashed and glass was all over the lens. I had to stand there and clean the lens and cap until I was able to take the shots.

View attachment 16471
Ouch!!!