chatsworth woods

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Hey all I forgot to mention while out at apple pie hill a couple weeks ago I found another set of brick colums like at the entrance to chatsworth woods.looks like a back entrance.Also my eagle eye wife spotted a two room foundation almost covered in moss on the right side of the road to the hill just before the left turn to dr.whites.any ideas what this was?Has anybody else found the back door to chatsworth woods?Their was a fresh illegal camping spot 50 yards from this gate.fire pit still hot and toilet paper strewn everywhere.beer cans too.real bunch of pigs.
Al

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A while back Bob, Ben, and I came upon a campfire still flaming and we had to put it out. It was surrounded by dirt so it more than likely would not have caused any problem.

If you are talking about the pillars that are about 20 or 30 feet off the road on the left hand side heading to the tower, there have been discussions here previously on that. I have a photo but again will have to post it later after the server upgrade.

Guy

KenDawg and I did a little exploring back there a couple of months ago. There is not really much to see back there except the required junked car and one rather large deep hole near it. We couldn't tell if the hole was natural or not.

Steve

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
sorry about that.hers directions.just go thru chatsworth woods the normal way the hill and just before you get to the left to pine crest and dr. whites look on your right just next to the road is a low two room foundation covered with moss.it"s maybe 10 ft off the road.what was it?anybody know?
Al