Closed Again

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
At least those who visit Menantico can do so except those areas mentioned. I would have been livid the first year if I actually visited them often.

Reactions: 66C10

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I know where to park.I"ll go where I will'

I normally have to cross one of these areas to get to a place I visit often.I"ll just park some where else that won't be quite so Obvious.They're trying to keep people from swimming,God forbid someone should actually have fun in this state.There are spots people swim there in areas that aren't even closed. I don't know how I"d ever make it if I didn't have the state to save me from myself.

Wick

Explorer
Mar 6, 2016
Forked River
I was in Northern Vermont in April. I visited several waterfalls with nice pools below them . Each area had no garbage or graffiti. There were just signs from the state that said caution rocks can be slippery and swim at own risk.

• Love
Reactions: manumuskin

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I was in Northern Vermont in April. I visited several waterfalls with nice pools below them . Each area had no garbage or graffiti. There were just signs from the state that said caution rocks can be slippery and swim at own risk.
Now thats more like it though I would go as far to say that we shouldn't even need a sign for that.Every one knows rocks are slippery and water can drown you or at least people old enough to read the signs do.Then again we live in a world where people have to be told not to eat Tide Pods.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Vermont: 9,200 square miles, population: 674,000
New Jersey: 7,200 square miles, population: 9,262,000

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for closures... but clearly, Vermont ain't New Jersey! :D

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
Same in TN

Reactions: Wick