ComCast(Infinity) web pages

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If your a user and in case you have not heard. Bet the price stays the same, or goes up :rolleyes:

sp.png

sp.png

sp.png

sp.png

exclamation_icon.jpg

We're discontinuing
personal web pages
sp.png

Whether you are actively using XFINITY Personal Web Pages or set one up in the past, we want to let you know that we're going to make some changes to this service. As of October 8, 2015, the Personal Web Page (feature of XFINITY Internet) service will be discontinued.

By October 8, 2015, you should go into your personal web page and save pictures and anything else that you may have put on your personal web page onto your computer. Once the service is discontinued, you will no longer have access to your web pages and your files will be deleted.

We value your business and hope you enjoy all our other XFINITY Internet benefits.

Sincerely,
Your XFINITY Team
sp.png

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I use it all the time and am quite annoyed they are discontinuing them. I have web pages I have made using them, I have many photo's on this site that are not directly related to the pines linking to them, and I have used them to upload large files to send to Manumuskin, Rednek, my kids and others. I have 7GB of storage available to me that I pay for in my monthly fee that I won't have anymore.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I liked this feature because I could upload files and they were not available for people to browse. Now I have to find another storage option where I can upload and keep them hidden.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I liked this feature because I could upload files and they were not available for people to browse. Now I have to find another storage option where I can upload and keep them hidden.

There are quite a few free online storage facilities; DropBox is one, but most limit the storage to 2GB, there is one that offers 10GB, 4Shared. I have no experience with any of them.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was considering DropBox. I need to ask questions with someone who uses it.