Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Cooks.PNG

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
What are you using to do that Bob ? Those pics from the last hike were cool.

After I take a photo on my camera Scott, there are two options in the camera menu I can use to modify them: Watercolor and Illustration. This one was set with illustration. You can do it anytime, even after you upload them to your computer, as long as they are still on the camera. This is the photo before I did it.

cooks2.PNG

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I really need to walk that stream. If thats okay with you Bob. I know it's your happy place. I have a couple sandy bottom streams down here that are similar but not quite the same. have you pretty much walked the whole stream? (Cooks)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I really need to walk that stream. If thats okay with you Bob. I know it's your happy place. I have a couple sandy bottom streams down here that are similar but not quite the same. have you pretty much walked the whole stream? (Cooks)

I have completely walked the upper half. Mike Baker and I did that in the late 90's. It is simply superb. It may be more grown in now. I did the lower half, but not in the stream proper. It is simply too cold and has deeper holes with underwater logs crisscrossing. Thanks for asking, you are free to walk it anytime. :) I'll do the upper half with you if you want.