Courier post

B

bach2yoga

Anyone get the courier post?

I had a call from a reporter today. There was a photographer at Russ' Wilderness Survival course, and the reporter wanted to talk to some of us about the day. The article should be out in a few days, she wants it in the paper before the next course Russ does on the 21st.

Somehow I got the feeling she and I were not on the same wavelength. My brain is in such a stupor and I couldn't quite seem to communicate what I was meaning, so goodness knows what the article will say! :p

Brain-frozen almost middle aged woman ill-prepared for the possibility of a survival situation...

:? :lol:

Renee

B

BarryC

I'm guessing you should be able to purchase it in Hammonton, or points west of there, if you happen to be in that area, maybe exploring sometime. But of course you would have to know when the article comes out. I know when I was working at Atsion, the guys there were bringing in the Trentonian, but not the Courier-Post. Sorry, I guess that's not really helpful.
I suppose the article will be online sometime.
bach2yoga said:
Anyone get the courier post?

I had a call from a reporter today. There was a photographer at Russ' Wilderness Survival course, and the reporter wanted to talk to some of us about the day. The article should be out in a few days, she wants it in the paper before the next course Russ does on the 21st.

Somehow I got the feeling she and I were not on the same wavelength. My brain is in such a stupor and I couldn't quite seem to communicate what I was meaning, so goodness knows what the article will say! :p

Brain-frozen almost middle aged woman ill-prepared for the possibility of a survival situation...

:? :lol:

Renee

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
Renee,

You should be able to call them and ask them to send you a copy as long as your going to be in it. Offer to pay for it. I know they have on there site that you can request older copies of newspapers so you must be able to ask for one your going to be in. They are out of Cherry Hill.

Nykki