Dangerous booby-traps found along a popular North Jersey trail

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You never know what goes through peoples minds.

I heard on the news yesterday there was a gravestone in a cemetery that kept getting vandalized. The police set up a hidden camera and caught an almost 70 year old man doing it. Turns out the grave belonged to a childhood friend who had stolen $300 from a box in his room when they were teenagers. He was getting back at him for stealing it. You would think that him being alive and the friend being dead would satisfy him.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
You never know what goes through peoples minds.

I heard on the news yesterday there was a gravestone in a cemetery that kept getting vandalized. The police set up a hidden camera and caught an almost 70 year old man doing it. Turns out the grave belonged to a childhood friend who had stolen $300 from a box in his room when they were teenagers. He was getting back at him for stealing it. You would think that him being alive and the friend being dead would satisfy him.
And how does He reason that he is actually getting revenge on a dead person? I mean He's 70. It won't be that long and he can confront him in person and tell Him He wants his money back.The guy will say " do you really think I could bring it with me?"

Reactions: John

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
And how does He reason that he is actually getting revenge on a dead person? I mean He's 70. It won't be that long and he can confront him in person and tell Him He wants his money back.The guy will say " do you really think I could bring it with me?"

Given what he's been doing, odds are he won't be in the same place ;)

Reactions: John and manumuskin