Decoy and Gunning Show

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Just thought Id throw this out there if anyone is interested in attending.. the annual decoy and gunning show at Tuckerton Seaport is this weekend. Great time to check out some local carvers and get plenty of history on hunting the Barnegat Bay area. Lots of various artists, as well as sneekbox builders. Good live piney music too. Its this Sat and Sun. Heres a link.
http://www.ocean.nj.us/parks/decoyshow.html

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
I have not been in a few years due to work. This year I am going to make it a point to go. It was all ways a good time.

Chris

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Do you guys know of anyone looking to get rid of any geese decoys? I've been trying to find some used and take advantage of the crazy Sept open season.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Do you guys know of anyone looking to get rid of any geese decoys? I've been trying to find some used and take advantage of the crazy Sept open season.

My son has a connection with a guy that handles a lot of used decoys. We bought some really nice flocked GHG goose field decoys and some floaters from him last winter.
I will have my son call him to see what he has.
The guy is in Woolwich.
Scott

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
My son has a connection with a guy that handles a lot of used decoys. We bought some really nice flocked GHG goose field decoys and some floaters from him last winter.
I will have my son call him to see what he has.
The guy is in Woolwich.
Scott
Thanks Scott. Keep me posted. Saw some at the show but they were either too beat up, or too expensive.