Exploring For A Few Hours

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

I again visited Friendship today to add a few photo's to my collection and on the way I searched for a stone that has eluded me for year. I am sure it is underground so I used the shovel I got for Christmas and broke that in two places. It is now destined for the trash. So I gave up and and headed to Friendship. While taking the photo's a really nice vehicle (don't ask what it was) from New York exited out of the woods on the road from Hawkins Bridge. In the vehicle was a dapper Russian man with his striking wife and daughter, and they wanted to know the way to Atlantic City. After some problems communicating he perked up when I said Route 679 and continued on his way. Odd!

Jessica found this movie ticket for Harry Potter on the Bridge. The movie came out Friday night so it is recent, but the price they paid is beyond what I would pay even if it was imax, and the ticket says it was 2D. I paid $5.50 this morning.

Her name and the last 4 digits of her credit card were on it.

IMG_7901.JPG

Ed, I then traveled the widened road you mentioned a while back that goes past the Alloway Stone. I was able to easily make it all the way to the Pioneer Gun Club. The problem came as I almost made it to the main road to Eagle.

IMG_7906.JPG

So I sawed one end and Jessica took care of the rest. I have to figure out why the quality drops when I upload to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F979VUxZmXM

Guy

Pan

Explorer
Jul 4, 2011
Arizona
stronger then she looks,she is!

Yeah! Neat video.

So that Russian guy was trying to get to Atlantic City from NY and he would up in Friendship? Well, maybe he was trying to take a scenic route through the Barrens and got lost. It's easy to get lost in there.