Exploring The Warren Grove Area

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Rooftree told me about a truck he found overturned in the woods, and we wanted to check it out. On the way we checked on a Lawrence Line stone I learned about recently and could not find it. So on to the truck we went.

It is a 2002 Chevy S10 that obviously was altered to either drive in the woods on use on a farm or something similar. The bed was made of wood and the turn signals were store bought and bolted to pieces of wood.

DSC_1270a.jpg

Jessica noticed that it apparently had become stuck in this rut, maybe because the tire had blown out either then or earlier. All the tires are good except one.

DSC_1269a.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

DSC_1267a.jpg

DSC_1266a.jpg

DSC_1265a.jpg

From there we traveled to the Lawrence Line thirteen mile marker stone and here is a Then & Now from the burn in 2007 when my wife traveled there with us, and today. Might not be exactly the same view. UPDATE: IT IS STONE 12 AND NOT 13 AS I MENTIONED.
Then & Now Lawrence #13.jpg

And we also revisited this location for a Then & Now.

IMG_9149a.jpg

Then we went stone searching off of Route 72 near all the new developments. I will have to find more historical info on this stone as I know very little.

DSC_1289a.jpg

We had not been to Reevestown Cemetery in a while so we stopped in today. This family put the hunters stand into a tree next to his resting spot.

DSC_1295a.jpg

Last edited: