Fire Somewhere????

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
I was in Lucille's parking lot in Warren Grove and saw three forest fire trucks heading north up 539. Their walk talkies where so loud I could hear someone saying Cedar Bridge. Can't say I'm familiar with that name. Anyone here/see anything? I didn't smell or see any smoke.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I was in Lucille's parking lot in Warren Grove and saw three forest fire trucks heading north up 539. Their walk talkies where so loud I could hear someone saying Cedar Bridge. Can't say I'm familiar with that name. Anyone here/see anything? I didn't smell or see any smoke.

On my way home, heading east on 70 (west of four mile circle), 2 fire trucks and an ambulance made everyone pull over, then they went south on 72. This was about 6? Then, the tanker from Presidential Lakes went by my heading the same direction.

??

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If we don't find out what it was from someone here, I will know by tomorrow night and get back to you.

Guy

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
There were three small fires that broke out in the Warren Grove area.....all were easily contained. I camped last night and there was a Stage 2 fire ban. I am not a big fan of breaking camp in the pouring rain, but this morning was a different story. I have never been so happy to see rain before. It is much needed.

I am a moderator for the NJFFS group. It is a great place to get up to date fire info. Here's the link....

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NJFFS/?yguid=332332361

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
On my way home, heading east on 70 (west of four mile circle), 2 fire trucks and an ambulance made everyone pull over, then they went south on 72. This was about 6? Then, the tanker from Presidential Lakes went by my heading the same direction.

??

Bob,

It was a 20 x 20 fire just past the fire tower on 72.

Guy