Forked River Mountains

B

BarryC

Can someone please tell me how to get to the spot in the FR Mountains where we all went a few times on group outings? I'm talking about where we drove up on the mountain. I think we also hiked over to another from there. Steve or Ken, Ben, maybe Guy, Renee? I can't remember how to get there and I want to go Saturday and take my niece. For some reason I'm drawing a blank on this. :( :lol:
I'm going to Webb's Mill Bog first, so directions from there would be good. Once I know which roads to take, a Topozone link would be great. Also, I can't remember how bad the road was. Can I take my limo, or should I bring the truck? (some of you have seen the car and know what I'm talking about) I'm worried about bottoming out, or going through mud holes. Thanks

njvike

Explorer
Jul 18, 2003
Sparta, NJ
home.earthlink.net
BarryC said:
Can I take my limo, or should I bring the truck? (some of you have seen the car and know what I'm talking about) I'm worried about bottoming out, or going through mud holes. Thanks

Barry,

Sorry, but I don't remember the exact directions but I do remember that a car won't work in that area. Remember that kid with the two wheel drive truck that got stuck?

Ken