Free cat to good home

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
On our way to South Carolina last month we stopped to fuel up and go potty and this cat greated us. It was very freindly and we figured it was odd for a stray to come right up to a stranger and let us pick it up and pet it. I hit the guy up in the store and he said it showed up about a month ago and he believed someone just dumped it there. Well even though we were feeling bad we left it there. On the way back up to home I stopped at a walmart and grabbed a cat carrier so we could stop there on the way home. I could not leave it there and think about it starving or getting ran over or some scumbag possibly poisoning it. Well we stopped and grabbed her and brought her home. Shes a very freindly and loving cat. All she wants is to be pet and held. she would be perfect for an elderly couple that could give her all the love she wants. The only home I would not reccomend this cat to is a home with other animals. She is very scared and shows some signs of agression to other cats and my dog. She hisses growls and backs away to where she can hide. I know she's not happy living with our other cats and dog and would love to see someone I know will not do her no harm get her. I'm guessing shes probably a year or so old. still playful and young looking. appears 100% healthy. She is not fixed.
PM me or call me if interested (856)-207-0816

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Not getting a lot of action on this one, eh Dave?

:)

I had a cat I needed to get rid of. I put it on Craigs List and an elderly lady called and took it that day. Another time I posted an ad in the newspaper that said..."I hate my cat. Come take it from me and I'll throw in food plus $10". That time it was gone the next day. I got a lot of threatening calls on that one.