Glouco man gets 8 years in pair of crimes

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BobM said:
Simulated a sex act? Not sure what that means but it don't sound like 5 years.

The previous articles told about that. It occured on Apple Jack Road near Apple Pie Hill, and he was videotaped by the people he was with doing it. I am sure people who were pressured talked.

Guy

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
That (the lewd sex act) happened where I lived about 8 years ago. A kid on a quad rode up to my daughter & her friends, dropped his drawers & you know what happened next. This happened 3 times before I happened home from work when he tried it for the forth time. Let's say I never believed my CJ-7 would run down a quad thru open fields & woods for 2 miles. The chase ended when the kid crashed the quad. He was pretty tore up, so I was nice enough to call the police for him. Last I heard he was sentenced to Juvenile Jail for 2 years.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Good for you. Anybody who has ever had a daughter, wife, sister, etc. exposed to something like that fantasises about catching the #%&hole. You actually did it.

It is funny though, how when a guy does something like that he goes to jail but if a girl does it, it is like, "thanks, here's a buck" . Not that I'm complaining, that is the way it should be.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
I asked my daughter (who's 20) if she knew this Michael Dugan, she said "no" but checked her yearbook. He graduated Washington Twp H.S. (Gloucester County) a few years before her. When she looked him up, her & my wife said at the same time; "He looks like a Perv!"