Hanover Furnace

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Had a great time at the Hanover furnance visit. It was nice meeting many of you for the first time and always a pleasure seeing those I've already met. A big thank you for Ariadne for sharing so much with us. I cetainly learned alot. I regret that I couldn't have stayed longer but had an obligation that afternoon. Till next time.

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
gagliarchives said:
I loved the excursion and will rap about this all night on the radio show.

Tom,

Jessica tuned in for the repeat of your show today, and she is mad at you! You gave a shout out and forgot her.

Now don't get on her bad side, she throws a mean right hook with quite a bit of weight behind it ;) You know....a cannonball :)

Guy

Ariadne

Explorer
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, WV
Thanks to everyone for coming out! It was nice to meet everyone, and to realize that there are other people in the world that care about the historic places of the pines. I was left with a really good feeling, so again, thank you all!

--Ariadne

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
TeeGate said:
Tom,

Jessica tuned in for the repeat of your show today, and she is mad at you! You gave a shout out and forgot her.

Now don't get on her bad side, she throws a mean right hook with quite a bit of weight behind it ;) You know....a cannonball :)

Guy
LOL so so sorry Guy. Tell Jessica I will give the shout out Saturday night when I play more of the music from Underground Railroad. The band was so honored that I associated that track I played last Saturday with the trip to Hanover Furnace. Those boys are from Texas and didn't know what a 'furnace' was so to speak. When I explained, they may make mention when the album is finally released and dedicate the track to the lost town.
Would you guys believe I got the Flu that sunday? I wound up with a 103 degree temp that JUST broke today. I guess that's what I get for running on empty last weekend. But after meeting all you guys, it was totally worth it. Can't wait for the next trip. And Jess, I won't forget ya this Saturday. ;)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
gagliarchives said:
LOL so so sorry Guy. Tell Jessica I will give the shout out Saturday night when I play more of the music from Underground Railroad.

Jes heard your shout out from your fill-in since you were sick. She enjoyed hearing it. Thanks.

Guy