happy '10

cranbrake

Scout
Jun 3, 2009
Stuck at work today(like many days when i'm wishing i was in the pines),this site is the next best thing and comes as close as i could hope for...........I'm not usually one to get too caught up in the holidays,but here's wishing everyone here the best for this new year,hopefully it's a success for all of us.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Same to you cranbrake. And I wish everyone who posts and lurks on here happiness, health, and freedom from anxiety in the coming year. I look foward to a good exploring year, seeing new territory.

And I seriously hope for a flavorful, tender steak in the coming year, becuase the stuff in the stores is tough as leather and overpriced!

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
And I seriously hope for a flavorful, tender steak in the coming year, becuase the stuff in the stores is tough as leather and overpriced!

Give Omaha Steaks a try, we've ordered from them and their stuff is very good. Locally we buy at BJ's, great prices, or the meat market in Silverton, great steaks, but they ain't cheap.

Have a great 2010 all, hoping things change for the better and this economy can begin to recover and folks along with it.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Happy New Year all!
I hope veryone had a good time and a safe! evening. We had a great time with family till very late. I look forward to meeting more of you in 2010 and hope the posters here have a fantastic year.

Yes Robert, I will have to say, a good steak nowadays, a really good steak, which I am right with you on for a favorite... doesn't come cheap.
I am always in search of a good piece of dead cow.

Be well!
g.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
Hope all had a very merry time bringing in the new year. Denise and I on the other hand had an unforgettable new years eve for two reasons: 1st the bad: My wife ended up taking me to the emergency room because of dizzy spells. I swear I had not had anything to drink (yet). Not my normal every day dizzy spells that we make fun of, but a good one where I collapsed on the floor. It definetily got my attention. Now I'm home and hoping to get the dog out in the woods tomorrow with my son Benfor a light walk. Oh well, if you see a young guy laughing at an old guy crawling on the sand with an English Springer Spaniel tearing donuts in the sand, that will be us.
2nd the good, my oldest girl got engaged on new years eve. She was able to come over today. We all watched the parade together whjile we talked wedding plans
Sorry for the spelling ang grammer errors, the med prescribed makes me write
like my head is in a cloud. Ben is driving tommorow for sure.
Greg

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Greg, that happened to me once too. They thought I had a stroke, but it was an inner ear infection. I could not walk a straight line.