Happy Holidays

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
Just wanted to say a happy holiday and new year to all.
I know i haven't posted in a while, but I haven't had a Jeep to travel around and explore in. I just purchased another, so hopefully I will run into a few of you.

Best to all and wishing you some light this season...

Tom

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Tomorrow I will post some daybreak pics from Wescoat bogs.
My son wants to duck hunt and since everyone is a little too old for Santa, we will be out there waiting for some whistling wings.
:)
Scott

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
First to Tom, thanks for starting and wish you well.
My wife & I just a little bit ago finished staging all the xmas stuff from the gifts right down to the "remains" of Santa's cookies & milk.
Layne of course is well beyond this but Sam & Jason still believe the Santa gig so for a little while longer the mystique is our responsibility. To all you old codgers that walked this road at these ages before, to all you youngins' with littlins' and this time yet to come, & to all you young types still pondering whether kids is comin' or not... dig the season.
Scott, sounds like the bogs will be your Yule. Enjoy, and kill something in the true spirit of the season won'tcha!
All... thank you for being a wonderful community of friends, mentors, and teachers, sharers of past & present in our mutual interests. Be well, be safe, and respect the gifts that have been bestowed upon you.
Well look at me, I've rambled. There's a shocker there eh?
Merry Christmas, or whichever you choose to celebrate.

George

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
Merry Christmas brothers and sisters of the pines!
Santa was especially good to us this year I hope he made a stop to all of you.

George, we did the cookies and milk thing too with carrots and lettuce for the reindeer! He ate all the cookies and milk but some of the carrots and lettuce were still there:)

Jerseyman thanks for reminding me about the true meaning of Christmas.
Tom

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Merry Christmas to all and especially to the one person who makes this all happen .......... Ben :)

Guy