Hunter Finds Body

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I remember something from maybe 20 years ago where two women killed a guy and dumped him in the woods. I think it was near Caranzza Road.

That would be two women who picked up one of their boy friends at jail after bailing him out. He was arrested for assaulting one of them the night before.

They took him to Wawa in Medford for a cup of coffee and then took him into Parkdale on the main road off of 206, shot him and rolled him into a ditch.

Unfortunately for the girls, it was deer season and nearby hunters heard the commotion and the shot.
They were arrested the same day.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
MAYS LANDING — Two Camden County women are accused of fatally beating a Winslow man with a hammer, authorities said Thursday.

Ashley McLaughlin, 22, of Sicklerville, and Cynthia Myers, 27, of Camden, allegedly killed John Quann, 23, of West Atco, in a wooded area of Hamilton Township on Saturday, said the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office. Authorities believe the women intended to rob Quann, an acquaintance whose body was found by a hunter Wednesday morning.

McLaughlin, of Highmeadow Drive, and Myers, of the 700 block of Tulip Street, each were held on $1 million bail.

the guy is from west atco. I'm familiar with the Hamilton area

Pandot

Scout
Sep 30, 2008
Sweetwater
MAYS LANDING — Two Camden County women are accused of fatally beating a Winslow man with a hammer, authorities said Thursday.

the guy is from west atco. I'm familiar with the Hamilton area

Sorry. I thought you meant the location of the body. I'm not very familiar with West Atco, and I thought there was a Hamilton nearby.
Too many Hamiltons and bodies.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Sorry. I thought you meant the location of the body. I'm not very familiar with West Atco, and I thought there was a Hamilton nearby.
Too many Hamiltons and bodies.

West Atco is not governmentally connected to Atco, although it is only a few hundred yards away geographically.
West Atco is part of Winslow Township and the Atco that most people are familiar with is in Waterford Township.

Pandot

Scout
Sep 30, 2008
Sweetwater
West Atco is not governmentally connected to Atco, although it is only a few hundred yards away geographically.
West Atco is part of Winslow Township and the Atco that most people are familiar with is in Waterford Township.

I'm still learning my way around this part of the state so I appreciate the info. Thank you!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Great comments below the article :rolleyes:

If anything even slightly happened to this county causing the government to loose control, we would spiral downward like a TV flying off of the tower at Apple Pie Hill.

Guy

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If anything even slightly happened to this county causing the government to loose control, we would spiral downward like a TV flying off of the tower at Apple Pie Hill.

Guy

We already lost control, we, the people, are the ones that should be in control :)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Unfortunately for the girls, it was deer season and nearby hunters heard the commotion and the shot.

Yes, thats the one. Now that you mention it, it does not seem more than 8 years ago? Unortunately for him, the victim also heard the shot, and it was the last thing he ever heard.