I am new here

Hello everyone my name is Dennis and I am new to this website.
I have been doing research for the Weird NJ magazine for the past two years, my most recent assignment is in Vineland NJ and I am supposed to look for a castle with a real working moat, does anyone here have any imformation or photos of it?
I am also a history buff and explorer here in the Pinelands and I have researched for another local paper.
I am currently writing the story on "IN GOD WE TRUST" motto located on all American Currency.
I have the final resting place photos of the person who came up with the idea.
If anyone is interested in any of my photos or stories please send me an e-mail at three_bees@comcast.net
Also I wanted to say that their are a lot of photos I would like to submit to you all here in this website.
I hope we can exchange stories and maybe exchange some historical photos as well.
I am also a local headstone hunter here in NJ if their is a stone or someone your looking for in a local cemetary,I have a decent data base where I can get you some info.
Hope I can help anyone out as much as I possibly can.
Thanks for creating a very nice website.

B

BarryC

Hi. Welcome. You can set yourself up a photo gallery and fill it up for all to see, as long as the photos are Pine Barrens related. A lot of us have photo galleries here. I have also seen the grave of the man who suggested In God We Trust.
Take care,
Barry
three_bees said:
Hello everyone my name is Dennis and I am new to this website.
I have been doing research for the Weird NJ magazine for the past two years, my most recent assignment is in Vineland NJ and I am supposed to look for a castle with a real working moat, does anyone here have any imformation or photos of it?
I am also a history buff and explorer here in the Pinelands and I have researched for another local paper.
I am currently writing the story on "IN GOD WE TRUST" motto located on all American Currency.
I have the final resting place photos of the person who came up with the idea.
If anyone is interested in any of my photos or stories please send me an e-mail at three_bees@comcast.net
Also I wanted to say that their are a lot of photos I would like to submit to you all here in this website.
I hope we can exchange stories and maybe exchange some historical photos as well.
I am also a local headstone hunter here in NJ if their is a stone or someone your looking for in a local cemetary,I have a decent data base where I can get you some info.
Hope I can help anyone out as much as I possibly can.
Thanks for creating a very nice website.

B

bach2yoga

I know where the castle is, I live in Vineland. It's off Lincoln Avenue, turn onto Butler, (only goes one way-if you're coming south toward Millville it will be on your right), then immediately turn right onto Peace? (only goes right). The house is on the right, behind some norways etc.
Have you seen the house on Forest grove road near the Forest grove park? A fascinating house...never seen anything like it anywhere...the owner is very good about letting people explore inside. And of course you are familiar with the palace of depression?
Renee