Interesting Article

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I see "bizarre" issues from all parties mentioned in that article. I trust neither side. No mention by the PPA that the topo fiasco should be scrapped because of his status. That should be the main headline.

Reactions: Broke Jeep Joe

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
He will eventually claim it was a second home, be found guilty of Sandy fraud as have many others, be fined, have to pay back the money he received, resign his office and hopefully get some jail time.

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
I believe the only votes that would be affected would be ones where his vote could have been the deciding vote or if losing his vote means there wasn't a quorum. Most decisions are usually unanimous.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I believe the only votes that would be affected would be ones where his vote could have been the deciding vote or if losing his vote means there wasn't a quorum. Most decisions are usually unanimous.

You ruined my happy thought. :D

jokerman

Explorer
May 29, 2003
Manasquan
It says that project was approved with a 8-4 vote with one abstention but that a unanimous vote is required to approve the project. Also says that his vote was the deciding vote but it doesn't sound like it was. Whatever the case, this is more bad, corrupt stuff from Christie admin. He is the most corrupt governor we've ever seen in NJ in my memory. EVERYTHING he does is a back room deal.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Whatever the case, this is more bad, corrupt stuff from Christie admin. He is the most corrupt governor we've ever seen in NJ in my memory. EVERYTHING he does is a back room deal.

You haven't seen nuttin yet. Wait till Phil takes over, he didn't amass hundreds of millions in wealth staying out of back rooms. :worms: