IRS Stimulus Money

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Yep, mine just showed up today. Just checked and my daughter's family got theirs too, which is good because they just cut back on her hours at work (although she is lucky, because they laid off her whole staff).

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jessica received her's the day before yesterday, and my wife and I yesterday. Jennifer is a no go so far.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
A coworker said he got his yesterday. Last night he purchased a 75" TV. Sadly, I'm not surprised.
I also won't be surprised when he asks to borrow "lunch money" next week (pack of cigarettes, a donut & a can of Monster).
Now is when I draw the line.

lj762

Explorer
Feb 18, 2017
Bass River State Forest
Puzzling fact, confirmed by many: If you filed 2019 taxes but did not supply bank information to the IRS, you can go to the IRS "Get My Payment" site to enter your bank information in order to get a direct deposit rather than a paper check by mail. But if you neither received a refund nor owed an amount on your 2019 return, your request will fail. You must select "refund" or "owed" and enter the amount, but when you select either and enter an amount of $0 you get a "Technical Difficulties, Error 109" failure. The IRS is apparently investigating.