Jersey Devil Haunted Hayride - Oct 16

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
A bunch of my friends and myself are getting together on Saturday night to go to the Jersey Devil haunted hayride at the Indian Rock resort in Jackson.

We'll be meeting at my house around 8 or so. Afterwards we'll most likely head over to the Cassville Tavern for a :guinness: or two.

JerseyJim

Explorer
Aug 17, 2003
Delaware County Pa.
I heard that their Hay Ride wasn't all that special, but then again I haven't gone on it, everyone has there own idea's of good and bad, have fun, and don't drink to much

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
bruset said:
A bunch of my friends and myself are getting together on Saturday night to go to the Jersey Devil haunted hayride at the Indian Rock resort in Jackson.

We'll be meeting at my house around 8 or so. Afterwards we'll most likely head over to the Cassville Tavern for a :guinness: or two.

Perhaps I'll pop-in and buy you a guinness for all your hard work done on the site.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
BobM said:
You didn't actually go in this weather did you Ben?

No. Actually the weather isn't what stopped us from going.

Around 10:30 this morning my wife gets a call from her boss. He told her that he can't afford to pay her anymore and laid her off. The thing is, she has only worked at this new job for two weeks.

So pretty much my wife has been upset all day and the last thing that we wanted to do is go out so pretty much she slept all day and I didn't do much of anything.

So now she's unemployed and I am self-employed and looking for new clients.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I am sorry to hear that Ben. You two have not had great luck these past, what it it now, 18 months?

I hope things turn around for both of you soon........